Thursday, May 21, 2009

Today is the second day of the exam...
There a English test...
choosing 1 from the 5 essay question... and I choose “Friendship”......


Friends...... What is the meaning of friends? A people that are very close to us? A people that will care us? Or a people that will using us for him or her profit?

Although I am still young, just sixteen years olds But I experienced many matters about friends. I had very few friends when I was small because I don't like to make friends with others. I thought Family is more important than my friends... When I grew up, I realised that I am wrong. I needs friends to guide me, to compete with me and improve me.......

Friends are important. They will change our life. When I am sad, they will comfort me. When I am happy, I would like to share my happiness with them. My life will be meaningless if I lost them as my buddies.

But, there are some people are the “fakes” friends. They won't tell us what are they thinking. They are just come close us and using us as their chess to complete their task. They didn't bother what are we thinking, when they completed their task, they wont bother us again and treat us likes a strangers.

However,I am lucky because I had many friends. They are very care about me. I would like to share my happiness and sadness with them. Besides that, they will share their happiness with me too..

I knew all my friends by different tunnels. I knews my friends from taekwondo, leo club, tuition centre and school. Although some of their age are different with me, or maybe older than me ten years. But we still can chat happily, the relationship between us are nothing different from friends. And now, we still keep on contact. There are no generation gaps between us.
My friends are just like my family. All of us interact and communicate just like what a brotherhood do. It is fun and interesting. Being your buddy, I am very happy and appreciate it.

Actually, I am very happy because knew my friends. I hope that our friendship will last forever when we grew up. No matter what happens, it wont change our friendship....




HAHAHA... my english level is very low..... dont laugh at me when u all saw this......

0 评论: