Friday, May 22, 2009




SEJARAH!!! CHEMISTRY!!!


the first subject that we sat for exam today was SEJARAH!!! when I receive the question paper... I was stunned!! There are none of the question I know to answer.... I m very very sad that time.... When my tears came out...... Suddenly, My HANDPHONE vibrate... Itz Liew Kah Hui ( my frenz in 4s4).... He ask me that I know how to do or not... I replied " 1 oso dunnoe"


then he sms me again... His SMS: 1b)XXXXXX 1c)XXXXX... I m TOUCHED!!!! Then I completely finished my paper in the time...... Thanks for my partner.... (AU YONG, LEE ZHI JIAN, LIEW KAH HUI and LOH RI JIAN).... haha....




Chemistry paper is juzt normal... Luckily I read it.... I m lucky.... The part I read had came out as the QuestION!!! hahahax.... Happy that day....

Today, I found that I still miss her...... I m juzt find something to do to paralyzed my feeling.... Sighx!! Hope the thing I m worrying WONT HAPPEN!


0 评论: