Saturday, May 23, 2009

For your information, I m the person tat wont likes anything last too long.... Except loves.......
Now I changed my hair style again.....
Today, I cried again.... I had express my feeling.... But I accepted a msg that hurts me deeply, "If I dun love you, still together with you, will you happy?".... I really really cried tat times.... My Tears drops automatically.. I m now in a extreme Sad MOOD... please... dont bother me.... If not, I will changed to a person suddenly... Y...... this time... I really love her too deep....... Cant even pull my leg out........ She just keep hurting me, but I m still lovin her... m i a perverted? DAMN IT!!!!!!! WHAt sHOULD i DO NOW!!!!!! CONFUSE!!!!! SAD!!!!! MOODY!!!!!! Really cant accepted it.... LOVE JUZT LIKE A ROSE....... YoU Will ADMIRE it bcoz IT is beaUTIFUl... BUT, YOU WIll GEt HURTS by its thorn...... Really......... miss........ her.............. I cant even smile right now!!! EVEN A FAKE SMILE I caNT DO IT!!!!!!!!.....JUZ hoping tat any1 can help me.........



0 评论: