Sunday, May 17, 2009

Dont Give Up

Today I saw pui mun's blog....
the first thing.... I know what her feeling now... coz... I got the experience b4... not once, but twice...
But, something make me funny is.... she wanna a reply in 4.30am!! OMG... I cant even wake up at 5am lah...
But... if you really love a person, please... dont give up... Or ELSE... you will regret...
at the first time , I failed.....
At the Sec time, I give up.....
hmm... form 4 's life??
suffer...
erm.... so... actually NOW lerh... I m juz giving my opinion la... If a person really dont like you, the thing you can do is to CURSE her/him.....
curse her/him HAPPY FOREVER...
hahaha....
PUI MUN!!! WAKE UP LOH!!!
U STILL NID TO EXAM GAH!!!
DONT BOTHER THIS KIND OF MATTER SIN LA!!!
THE FEELING WILL DISSAPEAR WHEN YOU FOCUS IN 1 THING....
P/S: Me yesterday also got this feeling d, but when i working out my new layouts.... TOO focus jor... forget about this feeling... see now!! very nice lerh.... LOVE MY LAYOUTS!!!
MUACKSZ!

0 评论: