Saturday, August 8, 2009

LONG TIME DIDNT UPDATE LU~











Its been a long time since i update~ hees~ In this time, many things had changed. Everything are not before. But I still can feel the happiness in these process. I enjoyed the life of being a LEO.. but sometimes its kinda stress^^ hees... And NOW, finally I can find myself... not to love anybody^^ maybe its MR.BUSY help me.. lemme not going to think about it... But When I am free, I will start moody again^^ automatically switch on! hees.. But neverming la... Itz normal for me.. haas... This few weeks, very busy erh... Always going to outstation.. Exhausted many money:( NExt week still need to go Penang for the twining ceremony of IPOH UNITY! last week went lumut and kampar... last last last last week went KL for PJI's installation^^ sometimes quite enjoy life of going outstation (likes adventure). but sometimes will feel bored... WHatever la~ Its the life of ME after being a LEO!! I enjoyed it.. hees.. ohya!! Mister... The GIRL IS NOT MY GIRLFRIENDS LA~~ Just closed recently jek^^... AND~ I gonna get a punch from WENXIN tonight.... She sot jor.. recently... hees

0 评论: